Monday, January 13, 2014

Personality Blog Test 2014... 2 Test Grades

Pick 5 students from this class (you select who you want) and tell me what personality type you believe they are. You must use your notes (or the notes on-line) to back up your statements and beliefs. You must also give examples of why you believe these things. Please use full sentences. To make this simple use the format we used in class (just use: Likes, Dislikes, Personality Traits and pick a future occupation for them).


This is due no later than 7:00 a.m. on 1/16/14. This will count as 2 test grades so please do your best work.

12 comments:

Dylan said...

Jared Ehni - I believe his personality is Investigative.
He likes computers and coding.
He dislikes large groups and being in some social situations.
His personality traits are calm, reserved and knowledgeable.
I can see him as a computer engineer for his future occupation.

Tyler Rush - I believe his personality is Social.
He likes conversation and socializing.
He dislikes being alone and having to be quiet.
His personality traits are talkative, friendly and easygoing.
I can see him as a therapist for his future occupation.

Addison - I believe his personality type is Conventional.
He likes order and structure.
He dislikes coming up with new ideas and not knowing what is going on.
His personality traits are orderly and practical.
I can see him as an accountant for his future occupation.

John Emery - I believe his personality type is Realistic.
He likes working with things and working to himself.
He dislikes group work and socializing.
His personality traits are persistent and straightforward.
I can see him as a chef or cook for his future occupation.

Kyle Swann - I believe his personality type is Investigative.
He likes inventing, learning and problem solving.
He dislikes repetition and rules.
His personality traits are creative and unique.
I can see him as a computer technician for his future occupation.

KacieJo said...

Taylor Koontz- I think she has an artistic personality. She likes art, music, drawing, doing hair and she is really crafty. She is also very independent. Her dislikes are doing high structured activities but gets them done anyways. She would rather stay at home and relax. Taylor's personality traits are outgoing, imaginative and complicated. I could see Taylor being a hairstylist, a designer or art teacher later on in life.

Cheyanne Reinbeau- I see Cheyanne has having a realistic personality. She like working with her hands, and doesn't play mind games. She needs things that you can actually see and touch. She dislikes big crowds, Cheyanne would rather deal with things then people or ideas. She can be comforting, stable and you can always count on her. Cheyanne would be great at being a doctor, vet or teacher.

Matt Vucelik- I believe he has a investigative personality. He is a logical thinker, and understands how things work. He enjoys science and math because he likes solving complex problems and it comes natural to him. Matt knows that he is intelligent, but doesn't like to have leadership. He dislikes selling or persuading people. He doesn't do well with unconventional attitudes. His personality traits are, passive rational and reserved. Matts future careers could be an engineer, mathematician or scientist.

Katie Cook- Katie has a conventional personality. She keeps things in order and likes highly structured activities. She also really needs to have clear, laid out rules and directions. Katie pays a lot of attention to small details, has self control and is dependable. Her personality traits are, nice, orderly and neat. Katie's occupations could be a secretary at a pre-school, a personal assistant or therapist.

Adrian Whorton- Adrian to me seems like a social type personality. He likes to work with other people. He's friendly, responsible and concerned about others care about others feeling. He dislikes hurting others or feeling alone. His personality traits are, helpful, friendly and outgoing. In the future, Adrian would
be an awesome social worker, councilor or coach

Matthew said...

Adrian Whorton- Social
Likes- talking to people, making others happy, understanding people
Dislikes- working with his hands and delving into his work
Personality traits- he's friendly, outgoing, and a giving person
Future occupation- I think Adrian would be a good teacher, he gets his point across easily and likes to work with people.

Cheyanne- conventional
Likes- everything to be in order,done early and on time, likes specific directions
Dislikes- she doesn't like freedom to be creative with her work, likes a set goal to accomplish
Personality traits- she's very practical and self controlled
Future occupation- I see cheyanne as being a very good secretary in a successful business. She can keep order in someone's busy schedule with ease.

Taylor- artistic
Likes- Taylor likes to draw and express herself openly
Dislikes- doing the same thing all the time and that have strict rules
Personality traits- Taylor expresses herself openly, likes to be a little different then every body else, and is an amazing artist
Future occupation- I think Taylor will be an artist or a decorator

Dylan- investigative
Likes- thinking logically, Dylan's very good at math and science and figuring out how things work
Dislikes-leading or persuading people, he questions things and believes different values from other people
Personality traits- analytical, reserved,cautious
Future occupation- I see Dylan being a scientist one day, he questions things and solves them much like a scientist does.

Katie- realistic
Likes- to deal with real things unlike ideas
Dislikes- explaining herself and how she feels or ideas she believes
Personality traits- I think Katie is very practical, she doesn't go over the top with her ideas, she just accomplishes what she needs to do the simplest and easiest way possible, and she never quits and gives up.
Future occupation-I can see her being a vet or a park worker, she likes animals and I think she would enjoy caring for them.

Elaysia said...

Matt vucelik- I think Matt is investigative. He is very smart and understanding. It seems like it is no problem for him to solve problems of any kind. He gets very good grades in math and science and he loves those classes too. He thinks logically in terms of academics and physical activities like football and baseball. He's creative with his school projects.
He doesn't like persuading people I think because it tends to agitate him at times. He also doesn't like to be told what to do all the time and having lots of restrictions on him.
His personality traits are calm and collective, quiet, and thoughtful.
I think his future occupation would be a doctor.


Lavonte- personality type is social because being around lots of people is part of his natural environment. He is very talkative and gets along very well with people. He can be friendly at times. The sports that he plays require him to work with people, which isn't a problem for him.
He doesn't like to be by himself at times. He gets defensive about people who are rude or mean towards others. He also doesn't like working alone.
His personality traits are loud, funny, friendly and outgoing.
I can see him being a physical therapist or a sports analyst.


Cheyanne- I think Cheyanne is realistic.
She loves animals and is quite a planter. She works with big machines on her farm all the time
She doesn't like people who are mean and disrespectful. She sometimes can have trouble expressing herself.
Her personality traits are sweet,thoughtful, smart, logical, and persistent.
Her occupation would be a vet.

Lexi- I think she's conventional.
She listens very well to directions and likes to have everything in order and in tact.
She doesn't like people who don't follow directions.
Her personality traits are generous, ambiguous, neat and obedient.
I think her occupation would be an executive boss.

Abby Randolph- I think she's social.
She likes hanging out with people in big groups. She can hold a conversation with about anyone.
She doesn't like being told what to do or being controlled.
Her personality traits are friendly, helpful, fun.
I can see her being a nurse or hairdresser.

Carly said...

Carly....
I think Taylor is enterprising. She is really good at persuading people to do things. She could be an amazing salesperson because she's good at getting others to listen to her. She can bargain really well and make compromises with teachers about an assignment. She is very verbal and likes to get her points across. I think she would do really well as a lawyer or a salesperson.
I think Hanna is social. She's very nice and is really easy to talk too. To me, she's a big people-person. She considers other people's feelings and tries to help others out. I could see Hanna as being a teacher or maybe someone who likes to help/work with kids in general. She is well-liked by a lot of people.
I think Lexi is investigative. She is a great friend, but she's not outspoken in class. She is one of the smartest kids in our senior class. She does her work by herself and always gets it done on time. She's very hands on and amazing at science and math. I know she's thinking about majoring in engineering, which is a job underneath investigative.
I think KacieJo is artistic. For me, it was between social and artistic, but I know she's a really good singer so she falls under artistic. She's very nice and can express herself really well. She seems like a go with the flow kind of person which is one key thing that artistic people are. She's very good with helping others out and expressing her emotions. I think her singing really makes her a perfect fit for artistic.
I think Matt is investigative. Matt has the highest GPA of his class so he's very determined when it comes to his work. Matt is great at math and is the youngest and probably the smartest kid in our college calculus class. Matt does his work alone and gets it done. I think a main reason that makes him investigate is because he knows he is smart, but he doesn't use that to try to intimidate others. He's very passive and intelligent. I could see Matt as being a math college professor.

Lexi said...


Carly - Investigative
Like: Carly likes working things out, and really likes things that have to do with math and science. She likes knowing how things work and fixing problems that are in her way.
Dislike: Carly doesn't like interacting with people. She prefers to work alone for the fear that others get in the way and are just a distraction. The less talking and interaction, the better.
Similar Types: Realistic is located to the left. Artistic is located to the right. Enterprising is the farthest away.
Personality Traits: To most people Carly doesn't talk much, only to share information or to correct you. But once you know her, aside from her hate for the world, she's funny and outgoing.
Possible Occupation: Doctor/physician; Engineer; Architect; Accountant

Addison - Artistic
Like: Addison is very creative and enjoys expressing himself within his writing. He likes to work by himself and is very independent.
Dislike: Addison isn't really a fan of high ordered or structured activities. He doesn't like when he can't go on about his business in his own way.
Similar Types: Investigative is located to the left. Social is located to the right. Conventional is the farthest away.
Personality Traits: Addison can be very quiet, but is very imaginative and creative. He does his own thing even when no one else will.
Possible Occupation: Writer; Editor; Critic; Advertiser

Lavonte - Social
Like: Lavonte loves to be around others and loves attention. He loves to talk to people, make them laugh, and help them whenever he can. He cares for others and wants them to be happy, he's always there for anyone who needs him.
Dislike: Lavonte hates to be alone. He hates being put into situations that he can not work with others or be around them.
Similar Types: Artistic is located to the left. Enterprising is located to the right. Realistic is the farthest away.
Personality Traits: Lavonte is very outgoing and friendly. He's helpful when he needs to be and can be cooperative.
Possible Occupation: Coach; Ticket Agent; Counselor; Psychologist

Matt - Conventional
Like: Matt strikes me as a person who likes order. He likes knowing precisely what to do and will assure you that it will be done well. He likes mathematics, which includes working with many different kinds of data.
Dislike: Matt doesn't like vague situations. He doesn't like tasks that aren't well defined. He also doesn't like disorganization, everything has it's place.
Similar Types: Enterprising is located to the left. Realistic is located to the right. Artistic is the farthest away.
Personality Traits: Matt is very intelligent. He won't quit until something is completed in the best way possible. But, he won't stray far from directions once he has them.
Possible Occupation: File Clerk; Analyst; Database Management; Data Entry; Reservations Agent

Miranda - Enterprising
Like: Miranda is very talented when it comes to speaking and even persuading people to try to see her side of things. She is very confident in who she is and has proven herself to be a strong leader.
Dislike: Miranda really dislikes science and mathematics, English and history are her strongest points. She dislikes situations in which she believes she can not have a say in what happens. It makes her nervous to be out of control, because she likes when things run smoothly.
Similar Types: Social is located to the left. Conventional is located to the right. Investigative is the farthest away.
Personality Traits: Miranda is one of the most intelligent people I know. She's very good at speaking, working with language, and getting her point across.
Possible Occupation: Lawyer; Business Owner; Writer; Public Relations

Cheyanne said...

Elaysia
I think she is enterprising because she likes to be around other people. I know this because she cheers and runs track which our team sports and is homecoming queen she is my closet friend and she loves to talk. She cares a lot about others feelings I know this because she shows it and tell me so and she cares about me.Similar types are social and conventualHer personality is bubble funny talkative outgoing helpful and fun to be she is independent and loves to persuade me to see her point of view on like clothes and dresses. She does not like to be a follower and she is not always patient.
I think she would be a good doctor that way she would be around people and help them.

Katie
I think she is social because she loves to be around there people all the time. She is always friendly and tries to help out the best she can. She talks to a lot of different people. She doesn't like to be alone because she asks me to walk with her in the halls and on weekends she spends with me cause she likes to be around my family and animals. She doesn't like to hurt people's feelings either she gets upset when others are upset I know this because I watch her get emotional when someone hurts her friends. Similar types:artistic enterprising
personality traits cooperative friendly generous out going helpful she is talkative. She likes to make others happy.
I could see Katie being a pediatrician because she loves to make others happy and be around people.

Dylan
I think would be investigative. I say that because he seems like he likes math and science. He is smart. I know he is smart because we used to go to school together and we were in the same class but he was smart enough and tested out. He went up a grade. He is kind of quite but he doesn't mind talking to people. He seems to sit there and just take everything in don't think that he would like public speaking because he doesn't talk every much. I could see him working in the future as a engineer or with computers.

I think Matt is enterprising
I think is enterprising because he is very smart had great grades. He is a leader type person. You can follow his example. He is confident and likes to persuade people that's he is right. He likes competition he likes to always be right because I am alway wrong. He doesn't like to do things for a long period of time. I could defiantly see Matt running a large business or a Doctor and run a hospital because he is able to calm and control and run things smoothly.


Kacie Jo
I think that she is Social. I think this because she is very talk active. She is welcoming and very friendly. She gets along with anyone. She likes to be around people. She is very helpful. She would help me if I needed help. She cares about others feeling and tries to help you if you were upset by using positive things.
She usually isn't alone a lot. I don't think she likes to be alone. He is a great help She likes to do things with her friends. I could see kacie Jo being a teacher

Katie said...

Cheyanne:
I think Cheyanne is Realistic. Cheyanne loves to be on her farm. Her get away place is her farm and her passion is working and taking care of animals. Since Cheyanne grew up in smaller school and always being with her family on the farm she does not like big social activities very much. She is very independent and keeps things such as her feelings to herself. I think that she is very steady, stable, down-to-earth, constructive, and reasonable. I can see cheyanne's occupation being a veterinarian because of her love of animals and she would be with animals rather than people. I can also see her continuing her farm life and having a farm of her own.

Kacie Jo:
I think Kacie Jo is Social. Kj enjoys being around other people. She likes to hangout with her friends and meet new people and is a very friendly person. I see Kj as being the type of person who would rather be with people than being alone so therefore I think she dislikes being alone. I also know the Kj has a big heart and dislikes hurting people. She is very outgoing. She is not shy at all and fits in very well with large groups of people. She is also very friendly. She transferred from a different school and made tons of friends right off the bat because of her bubbly personality. I can see Kj becoming a social worker, or therapist because
she is very helpful and cares for others.

Matt:
I think Matt is investigative. Matt is very smart and likes to get good grades. He is very good a math and science. Matt is a good problem solver and is great with thinking outside of the box. He also knows that he is very intelligent. Matt is very independent and likes to do things on his own. He will work with other people but her prefers to do things on his on. Matt is laid back and quiet. I could see Matt becoming a doctor, surgeon, a chemical engineer, so type of scientist.

Dylan:
I think Dylan is conventional. Dylan is very smart and always follows directions. He does things the way they are asked and takes notes that very neat and in order. Dylan is very quiet and keeps to himself. He doesn't make conversation with others very often. He is orderly and neat. He listens to instructions and follows rules so he is also very obedient. I could see Dylan becoming a secretary for a business, or somebody's personal assistant.
Jillian:
I think Jillian is social. Jillian is very friendly and likes working with other people. Jillian is always concerned with well being of others. She is also very responsible. Jillian dislikes being alone. She would just rather spend the weekend with a friend rather than by herself. She also does not like to hurt people. Jillian is neighborly and welcoming. I could see Jillian becoming somebody like a teacher or administrator.

Adrian said...

Matt Vucelik- I believe he has a investigative personality. He is a logical thinker, and
understands how things work. He likes solving problems and it comes natural to him. Matt knows that he is intelligent, but doesn't want to have leadership. He doesn't like selling objects or convincing others. Matts future careers could be an
engineer, or teacher.

Cheyanne Reinbeau- I believe she has a realistic personality. She like working with her hands. She likes you can see and touch. She hates being around a lot of
people, she would rather deal with things rather than ideas. You can always count on her. Cheyanne would be great at being a doctor or teacher.

Taylor Koontz- I think she has an artistic personality. She likes drawing, doing hair and she has a very large imagination. She is independent. She dislikes big activities but still completes them. She would rather stay at home at hangout than go out
every weekend. Taylor's personality traits are outgoing and imaginative. I could see
Taylor being a hairstylist or designer.

Hanna lLittle- I think she has a social personality. She's nice and easy to talk too. She considers other people's feelings helps others out. I could see Hanna as being a teacher or counselor.

Jared Yates- I think Jared has a social personality. He likes to help others when he can. He loves to talk no matter if it's to others or himself. He doesn't like
working with machines. He Is friendly and helpful. I can see him going into sports
medicine or coaching.

Taylor said...

Hanna- I believe Hanna is conventional for many reasons. She's very neat and precise when it comes to her school work and scheduling. She's good with
keeping things in order and staying on task. Hanna's strong with with numbers, records and has great organization skills.

Adrian- In my opinion Adrian is social. He's friendly, kind, and loves to talk. He doesn't have trouble communicating with people and seems to be very comfortable around large crowds. After transferring Adrian quickly made friends and had no trouble fitting in at bishop Donahue.

Ken- Ken too, in my opinion is social because of her ability to be friends with everyone. She has a bubbly personality and is easy to get along with. She's cares
about the welfare of others and is always considerate when is comes to how other people feel. I also see artistic and enterprising qualities in ken, which
reinforces my idea that she is social.

Kat- To me enterprising best fits Kat. She's a strong leader on and off the court and always takes responsibility for her duties. She's a strong girl and a very hard worker. She accomplishes any task she sets out to do and does so with enthusiasm. She doesn't need other people but she gets along well with others and is very likable.

Carly- I chose investigative for Carly. I often see her use logic and reason to solve everyday situations and she tends questions how and why things work. She has a unique personality original to herself and is very creative. Carly excels in math and science. She's a smart girl and she knows it although she is not one to point
it out.

Jocelyn said...

Kat Polinski- Enterprising and Social
Likes: she likes to be a leader when she is on the basketball court. She likes to encourage others to do better and is very respectful towards everyone.
Dislikes: she doesn't like it when people are sad. Whenever she sees someone who is sad, she'll do whatever she can to make that person happy
Personality Traits: friendly, supportive, leader, funny
Occupation: sports coach or teacher

Taylor Koontz - Social
Likes: she likes to be around her friends and likes to make people happy. She makes everyone laugh and brings joy to everyone. She likes helping people who are in need.
Dislikes: she doesn't like being alone
Personality Traits: funny, outgoing, liable, trustworthy, kind
Occupation: talk show host or teacher

KacieJo Brown- Artistic or Enterprising
Likes: she likes music a lot and is an amazing singer. She is also very supportive and helps a lot of people out. She likes to expressive herself in many ways and makes people smile
Dislikes: she doesn't like original things. What I mean is that if someone suggest something that's original then she'll try and come up with new creative ideas and they turn out wonderful
Personality Traits: funny, supportive, outgoing
Occupation: actress

Kenadee Kleeh- Social
Likes: she likes being around people. She likes socializing with different groups of people. She makes people laugh with her crazy random sayings and brings a smile to their face. She stands up for people Dislikes: she doesn't like when people are upset. When someone is upset,
she'll ask what's wrong and they would tell and she'll help you no matter what. Whenever I see her, I usually never see her alone. She is always happy and in a good mood
Personality Traits: funny, caring, outgoing, kind
Occupation: therapist

Tess Fallova- Social or Artistic
Likes: she likes to come up with creative ideas and things to make
something better. She is always around people. She likes socializing with
her friends and always seems to be having a great time
Dislikes: she doesn't like being alone. She doesn't like it when people constantly criticizes one another.
Personality Traits- funny, calm, smart, laid back
Occupation- teacher or therapist

Hanna said...

Taylor- artistic
She is very creative and a quick thinker. She likes to work by herself to do her work freely. She is expressive when voicing her opinion and likes to be
independent
Future jobs- artist, stylist

Matt- investigative
He's really smart and has had the highest gpa of the class since freshman year. He helps with my homework especially in math and chemistry. He takes school
seriously and always does the best he can.
Future jobs- doctor, teacher

Kenadee- social
She is nice to everyone. She cares more about others than she does about herself. She helps people with their problems if needed. She makes friends very
easily and quickly.
Future jobs- makeup artist, hair stylist

Jennifer- realistic
She likes to work with actual objects and animals. She get really shy when exposed to a large crowd. She doesn't like working with other people and would rather be independent to work freely.
Future jobs- vet

Rebekah- investigative
She excels in school and takes her work very seriously. She tries her hardest at everything she does. She likes to work by herself because she likes to do things freely.
Future jobs- computer technician, game design