Monday, January 13, 2014

Welcome to the 2014 Blog

The intention of this blog is to have you discuss, debate and comment on posts provided from our classroom lectures, movies and lessons. Not only will you get to post your own thoughts and opinions, you will also be able to comment on those of your fellow classmates. There are some rules you will need to follow to do this:


1) Don't ever provide any personal information about yourself on the blog (such as phone numbers, your address, gender, photos, etc.

2) Treat others with respect. Don't write anything that could harm or possibly hurt someone else in our class or school.

3) You will be accountable for what you write here.

4) Only write what is appropriate. You are young adults and are expected to act as such.

5)Click on the "comments" link below. In the "Leave Your Comment" box type "I understand" and put your first name only. In the "Choose an identity" section click on NAME and a drop down will appear. Type in your first name only. When finished click PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT.

8 comments:

Dylan said...

I understand.

Elaysia said...

I understand
Elaysia

Cheyanne said...

I understand
Cheyanne

Jocelyn said...

I understand
Jocelyn

KacieJo said...

I understand

Carly said...

I understand. Carly.

Lex said...

I understand - Lex

Adrian Whorton said...

I understand
Adrian